More new stuff!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stickershock23

Reaction score
Go check this out, an entire page of rocketry related decals. NO kit decals, just other stuff, that is all related to rocketry.

Other Rocketry stuff

This page, has so much potential, but I seem to have a mind block. so I am making an offer.

If you have an idea of a decal I should add to this page and I end up adding it, you get the first set of them for FREE!

Thanks for looking and thaks for the ideas. you can e-mail them to me at [email protected]

Mark

Flags; American specifically but other fliers may prefer other nationalities. :)

WOW, I got a bunch of ideas rolling it to me THANKS TO EVERYONE!

Give me a few days and I will work them up, add them to the site, announce who's getting FREEBIE's and get some in the mail! :D

Roll patterns in standard BT sizes. These could be checkerboards, vertical stripes, or square waves.

I second that!

Well then go check them out. I have 2 pages of that kind of stuff on the website already!

Rocket wraps

You can't buy them now, because they can be sized so many ways. but check out the two pages, find what you like, contact me [email protected] tell me what color and what it needs to fit. and I can quote you a price.

Check this one out I did for Robbie Monk...

robbie monks talon 4.JPG

Well guys, I am suprized on the amount of input I received! WOW!!

I have added 3 new categories and will be adding a bunch of new bumperstickers shortly!

check out the new "Rocketry related decals"

Scroll down to see the new stuff!!

Now I have to go make a bunch of free decals for people!!

thanks again.

Mark

how about some chrome vinyl, stripes, skulls ect.. I did a red max and goblin with chrome in place of the colored decals and it looks great !

I find the chrome vinyl is far thinner and workable than trim monocote for scale model details as well.

how about some chrome vinyl, stripes, skulls ect.. I did a red max and goblin with chrome in place of the colored decals and it looks great !

I find the chrome vinyl is far thinner and workable than trim monocote for scale model details as well.

I can change colors on any decal, Yes even to Chrome. Just use the Contact form on my website, tell me what you need and I can do it!

I just sent out a set of chrome Fat Boy decals and a gold Pterodactyl set!

Hey,

can you do a full body wrap for the old Estes K-21 Gemini-Titan?

That would be cool.

Hey,

can you do a full body wrap for the old Estes K-21 Gemini-Titan?

That would be cool.

Mach,

I had been working on a real detailed gemini set, (with mixed results) mostly for upscale stuff.
But I have had a couple of requests for the original Estes set so it sounds like I need to "GIT-R-DONE"

you got it!

Well, I have sent out a bunch of freebies !!! thanks for the Ideas

I have also been swamped with orders, so sorry if its taking me a bit to get back to you.

Also I have added another rocket to the "flight statistics" decal... check it out.

Flight statistics"

thanks and remember

"Never fly Naked"

Back