More great news.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I seen the surgeon last week.
His review of the xrays came a little different than from my back doctor.
He saw only on small area with a bone sper that could be causing me pain in the groin.
He did an injection today to see if I get relieve from the injection.
I did not.
In this case, all my hip pain is coming from my low back.
The RP and injection treatments I get are doing less and less to relieve the pain.
Hip Doc told me he would send the report to my back Doc, and suggest he sends me to back surgeon.
I would be nice if I could get rid of the pain so I start living some kind of life again.
I've seen the ads on TV for the Laser Spine Institute. I think I'll be giving them a call.
At no cost they will review my MRI and suggest a procedure that best relieve my pain.
I think I will have a new MRI, since my last one was almost 4 years ago and the less relief I've been getting, should show more.
Old age really sucks!

I would get a second opinion on the hip. Before my replacement I had severe groin pain along with varying radiating pain in the lower back. The groin is related to the hip joint, the back from the muscles trying to compensate for the bad joint. Now that the joint is replaced, all the pain is gone.

Back