• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

More BG and RG kits

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dbarrym

Reaction score
All sold - thanks matt!

Here's a selection of NIB sport boost and rocket glider kits..

First up, the classic MPC/Quest Flat Cat. These build quick and trim out well, a great intro to learn the tricks of setting up and flying BG's. With some easy mods the design can be still be competitive (replace any heavy wood, use a shaped spruce fuse, replace the nosecone with a lighter vacuum molded one). This kit is complete and unopened, for A8's to c6's (just have some chase room!). 13.5" span and 20" long. Asking $10 plus shipping.

Next, a Starlight Sparrow BG. A very simple flying wing design, looks like the old Northrop N2 with the anhedral wingtips. All balsa parts. 11" span, 6" long, for 18mm 1/2A and A motors. Full details here: https://www.apogeerockets.com/Starlight_Sparrow.asp Asking $5 plus shipping

Her's a real old classic - my first BG, I built one back in the 60's. ;) NIB SEMROC reproduction kit of the Estes Space Plane. Has the same "kick up" elevon mechanism that made the original seem so, well, space age back in the day! All balsa kit with the typical SEMROC quality. Details here https://www.semroc.com/Store/scripts/RocketKits.asp?SKU=XES-K3 Asking $10 plus shipping.

Last, not really a BG or RG, but a NIB repro kit of the first (that I'm aware of) helicopter/spin recovery design - the classic Estes Gyroc. This is the BMS clone kit with laser cut balsa fins and turned nose cone. Asking $7 plus shipping.

ALL SOLD

IMG_3105.jpg

Last edited:
Can you ship these to the UK?

I'm sure I can, would need your address to get a shipping quote for you. Postal or do you prefer another method?

PM me if interested - thanks!

Barry

these and the other stuff arrived today.
thanks, everything is great.

Back