Moon Shot

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocketman35

Reaction score
This was talked about in a prev thread but today some news was announced. To lazy right now to find the links but wanted to pass along a stock play for this event. The symbol is SPAB https://www.spacehab.com/main/main.htm
I made a mint on it today and look for much higher prices up to the announcement on the 17th of Dec.
As always do your own research when investing money.

Aside from that stock stuff this is very exciting news. Can't wait to see the announcment!

Even if Bush makes the announcement its still only a first step. Still gotta develop a roadmap, identify funding (which will probably mean cost cutting more than budget increases), build a workforce to carry it out. Lots of points of potential failure. However, there's no doubt that there seems to be more consensus on this than there has been for anything NASA has done in years. Signs are promising.

Regarding the stock...I'll pass for now. Looks a bit more speculative than my south side blue-collar blood can tolerate!
:eek:

This stock made 51% today, unreal!!!! I just dumped my Lucent today and am looking for something with some upside to it, I'm going to make a small investment tommorow. The rest will go to SIRI (SIRIUS) a sattelite radio company. Thanks for the post!!

see the National Review Online
at https://www.nationalreview.com/comment/powell200312030858.asp

for an article on President Bush's pending speech supporting a new space initiative

Milky Way Days - Returning to the new frontier.
published December 03, 2003, 8:58 a.m.

excerpt:

"When President Bush delivers a speech recognizing the centenary of heavier-than-air-powered flight December 17, it is expected that he will proffer a bold vision of renewed space flight, with at its center a return to the moon, perhaps even establishment of a permanent presence there. If he does, it will mean that he has decided the United States should once again become a space-faring nation."

- iz

Back