Monthly Best Rocket Competition needs New Director!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HotRod Lincoln

Reaction score
The monthly Best Rocket contest needs a new director.

After this month, November, I will no longer be able to host the Best Rocket Contest.
Sorry ladies and gentlemen, I need to hand over the contest to someone else.

So, who's interested? Time for some new blood!

It's really easy (even I can do it). The only hard part is deciding which topic to base the contest on each month, there are so many to choose from.

This month's contest is the best yet that I have done! And I will miss the involvement with all the great modelers. But it is what it is, and I 've got to move along.

I will of course, still sponsor the monthly contest with a box of goodies for the winner when my turn comes up in the Vendor Rotation!

PM or e-mail me. This will be an easy transition to next month.

Drummroll please..........

"PantherJohn" will be your TRF Best Rocket Contest...um.... director... czar...phoo-bah..... guy who does the contest thing!

Starting with December.

Welcome abord Panther.

:congrats:

Thank you!:eek: Am still working on getting 'things' all worked out.....

Watch for the announcement of the December competition on Tuesday! :D

Congrats and good luck!

Or should that be "sympathies and lottsa luck there fella..." :D

Now, git to work!
:)

Congrats and good luck!

Or should that be "sympathies and lottsa luck there fella..." :D

Now, git to work!
:)

Have been working on the new schedule of rotation..Hmmm, let's see...Fliskits has Feb thru November with a possible addition of December...:rotflol: J/K Jim!

Have a sponsor in the works for December and January! So things are coming into place! :)

Back