• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Monster Motors Reloadable Motor Systems - 54/1706

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steven88

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I have lowered the price to $140 plus shipping OBO. The reason I would like to sell this is because I would like to purchase the 54/1280 case and eventually the 2800 case as well as the 54mm adapter set so that I can fly pretty much the full range of 54s in just the two casings. I have decided to take it off eBay for now so this is the only place it’s for sale. PayPal Friends and Family only, please

changes said:
Listed on eBay, used Monster Motors 54/1706 case, plugged forward closure, rear closure, forward seal disk and 54-75mm engine adapter https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/113860724481

Last edited by a moderator:
Mostly good deal, except missing the third piece of the AeroPack adapter.
I'd be all over it to have three blue cases, but I'm trying to get three red ones instead...:cool:

New lower price! Thanks for bringing that to my attention. I received the adapter set with the casing and have never used the adapter so wasn’t for sure how it worked.

I plan to attend one day of LDRS at Argonia, KS this next week end. If anyone is interested in this let me know and I can meet up with you there. Bare in mind the adapter set is missing a the ring that sandwiches between the engine retainer and retainer cap screw so unless you need it to complete a missing set you are only getting a case, closures and forward seal disk as far as any value to you. You can always look at it in Argonia too before purchasing!

Decided to keep the adapter set and just sell the casing, forward seal disk and closures. Asking $149 on here. PM me if interested upload_2019-9-8_12-32-47.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2019-9-8_12-32-15.jpeg
    upload_2019-9-8_12-32-15.jpeg
    36.7 KB · Views: 39
I have lowered the price to $140 plus shipping OBO. The reason I would like to sell this is because I would like to purchase the 54/1280 case and eventually the 2800 case as well as the 54mm adapter set so that I can fly pretty much the full range of 54s in just the two casings. I have decided to take it off eBay for now so this is the only place it’s for sale. PayPal Friends and Family only please

As requested, thread updated. I left the original post in a quote box.

Thank you. I tried to mark it sold before my rush to leave for work this morning and couldn’t get it, was going to try again later. Thanks for helping me out!

Back