MonGoose Unboxing Thread

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that my Mongoose got all un-boxed and shown around to all you guys, I need to build it since you went and got your own already ;)

BUT, as anyone who has visited my garage workshop or seen the Concept-54 built thread can tell you;

IF I build one more rocket or RC airplane in there, I won't be able to turn around :surprised:

54dart.jpg

So Last Saturday I had this Built.
I then spent Monday finishing, caulking, priming, painting, and triming.

I spent Tuesday being all sore :surprised:

shed1.jpg

So Last Saturday I had this Built.
I then spent Monday finishing, caulking, priming, painting, and triming.

I spent Tuesday being all sore :surprised:

shed1.jpg

Looks a great.
Will that be the Upton Space Center Assembly Building or the Upton Aerospace Museum?

Looks a great.
Will that be the Upton Space Center Assembly Building or the Upton Aerospace Museum?

A little of both. With the garage becoming close to half empty this week, some tasks can be done either place.

Here is one angle on the inside of the outbuilding

shed2.jpg

A little of both. With the garage becoming close to half empty this week, some tasks can be done either place.

Here is one angle on the inside of the outhouse

shed2.jpg

Ha
Could not resist to ask that.
Have fun!
I am going to Southern Thunder to make some noise!!!

Hey Art, if I want to see 2x4's and plywood, I'll go to Lowes. Let's see the darn rocket!
By the way, where's the fancy keg cooler for your new rocket roost?

Jim

So WOW , this thread is Still Alive? I thought it got lost in the database Crash

@troj is some of the even older stuff still alive ?

I'm not sure what the oldest message on the forum is. The current owners resurrected some really old stuff, though!

I am so glad that this forum allows people to upload pictures directly. It's always frustrating to read through old threads on here or elsewhere where the pictures are gone, or external links are dead.
Very true.

Back