Model Update!! Thrustline SEADART Beta Test Complete!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flying_silverad

Reaction score
I am happy to announce the Beta Test completion of my new Sea Dart. Also, i would like to take this time to publically thank Martin Vrstal for his contribution and hard work! The test was a success and we should have the model in circulation in about a week or less.

Here are some pics....all of them were taken by Martin.
Sea Dart 1

Sea Dart 2

Marty protecting the corn...

Thanks again Marty...really like tha t paint job!!

Very sharp design John !

I love the colors as well, and the simplistic decal adds just the right amount of detail.

Whats the dimensions and motor preferences ?

Thanks for posting. 8)

Originally posted by Silverleaf
Very sharp design John !

I love the colors as well, and the simplistic decal adds just the right amount of detail.

Whats the dimensions and motor preferences ?

Thanks for posting. 8)

Sorry about that.

Length 21.5"
Diam. 1.325"
Span 4.3"
Recovery 12" Cute
Motors and respective altitudes:

A8-3......146
B4-4......363
B6-5......378
C6-5......780

Your actual altitude may vary, see store for details (TV COMMERCIAL:D )

'nuther cool design .... nice paint job too !!!

Looks like it's gonna need a 24mm mount ... :)

This was a SUPER FUN experience for me. The first time I had had the opportunity to officially Beta Test anything.

The rocket was built totally to John's specs...even the color patterns were his suggestions. The only credit I'm taking is the build it's self and paint and pics.

Those of you who haven't had the chance to get a Thrustline kit, don't know what your missing. The instructions are well thought out and even contain several photos for clarification. The parts are all top notch. I didn't have to fill any spirals in the bt or anything. This is my first ever Thrustline rocket and I am just amazed at the whole thing.....very well done John.:D

Here's one more photo to add to the group

Yup ... Thrustline rockets are "Da Bomb" !!! I have several of his kits .... including something new .......shhhhhhhh

Back