Model Rocketry Poster on EBAY

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought at first that they were putting in an igniter until I looked closer. I agree, good message, right idea, bad angle ;)

The scary thing is that the company that made it is one of the "big boys" - professionals who should at least have an inkling about safety and image and how the two need to go together.

WW

Looks to me that he's just showing his friend the launch controller... you know... put this here... button or safety key here...

I don't see a saftey key in what looks to be an "Estes" type controller...

just my Dollar two-ninety-eight...!!!

Folks, the picture is obviously posed. It's not for real.

It's no more real than a car insurance selling lizard wearing sun glasses. Lizards don't wear sunglasses. They have transparent eyelids for that. They just wanted him to look, you know, cool.

I bought one. I'm going to let people see it. Somehow I doubt they're going to think that the picture gives them license to let little kids play alone with live rocket motors and launchers from a foot away.

All it is is a positive, pro-rocketry poster. The caption says it all.

Buy it. Spread it around. Show people.

Orbital knows kids like those in the picture are their future. This is one of the few positive rocketry-related items I have seen in a while generated from outside the hobby, so please, don't criticize it.

Let us be thankful, not critical!

I bought one to, for $2.99. It looks like the kid has the key in his hand and out of the launcher, but we'll see when it shows up.

got the poster,
the kid has the key in his hand out of the launcher

The seller was great, he sent me a titan poster as well for nothing, it just showed up with 2 posters

Back