Mobius mini battery

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

Nilo

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I have a scheduled flight May 1st, and this will be the first time using the Mobius Mini camera, but the battery stopped working. Do anyone know of a company that sells them?

Nilo

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
GlueckAuf:

Thanks for your reply. I have tried to buy a battery from them, but I can't complete the process. I sent them an email, but no response. Meanwhile I got the camera to work after resetting it ,and disconnecting and reconnecting the battery. Once I film my flight I'll post a link of the video.

Again, thanks for your reply.

Nilo

GlueckAuf

Reaction score
The Mobius website store is pretty balky, but IS operational. Try this.

If the problem is getting the green "Continue Checkout" button to show up once you're entered your name, email, address, and phone information, try typing in all the information manually (don't use autofill), and tab to advance from box to box. At the last box, phone number, hit the RETURN key.
Then you should get the "Continue Checkout" button. (Hopefully.)

Good skies,
GlueckAuf

1619032634803.png

Nilo

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
The Mobius website store is pretty balky, but IS operational. Try this.

If the problem is getting the green "Continue Checkout" button to show up once you're entered your name, email, address, and phone information, try typing in all the information manually (don't use autofill), and tab to advance from box to box. At the last box, phone number, hit the RETURN key.
Then you should get the "Continue Checkout" button. (Hopefully.)

Good skies,
GlueckAuf

View attachment 460896
Thanks. The company finally contacted me and I was able to do the purchase.

GlueckAuf

Reaction score
Thanks. The company finally contacted me and I was able to do the purchase.
Happy to assist. Be sure to check out the excellent Mobius Mini user forum HERE for firmware and software update info, configuration settings, and general knowledge questions.

Good skies,
GlueckAuf