3D Printing MK3S+ to MK3.5 Upgrade

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anxiously awaiting a BOM for each of the upgrades so we know for sure what's included. Clearly the 3.5 kit will include the control board and LCD...and presumably the accelerometer for input shaper. $250 is really, really tempting.

Anxiously awaiting a BOM for each of the upgrades so we know for sure what's included. Clearly the 3.5 kit will include the control board and LCD...and presumably the accelerometer for input shaper. $250 is really, really tempting.
Same here.

I don't think the Prusa scheme uses an accelerometer. I understand there is a "slot" on the board for one but it currently isn't in the line up for the Mk4.

Last edited:
I don't think the Prusa scheme uses and accelerometer. I understand there is a "slot" on the board for one but it currently isn't in the line up for the Mk4.
I watched the VLOG / Prusa Live and have followed all the posts and developments. I think the accelerometer is only used for calibration at the Prusa development center or what ever they call it.

Back