3D Printing MK3S Lack Enclosure - Remix

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update 12.13.21

My next add-on is less complicated then the others but looks pretty cool to me. Actually this is my 2nd mod since post #30 but includes a fail which I will talk about in a later post.

This is my design for a tool/storage drawer
Lack Enclosure Drawer - Top.jpg
Lack Enclosure Drawer - Bottom.jpg

The drawer face will be printed in 6 pieces. And the only other 3D printed parts for this add-on are the bottom mounted drawer pull and 2 right angle brackets. The drawer itself will be made from Tempered Hardboard (Link). The bottom, left & right sides and rear pieces will be doubled up for extra strength.

I will be using "Soft Close" drawer slides to round out this mod.

This add-on will be delayed a bit as my 10 year old son and I have contracted Covid. We are both doing fairly well, with the primary symptoms being slight fevers and mild headaches.

Happy Holidays.
Till next time...

Update 12.13.21

My next add-on is less complicated then the others but looks pretty cool to me. Actually this is my 2nd mod since post #30 but includes a fail which I will talk about in a later post.

This is my design for a tool/storage drawer
View attachment 494128
View attachment 494129

The drawer face will be printed in 6 pieces. And the only other 3D printed parts for this add-on are the bottom mounted drawer pull and 2 right angle brackets. The drawer itself will be made from Tempered Hardboard (Link). The bottom, left & right sides and rear pieces will be doubled up for extra strength.

I will be using "Soft Close" drawer slides to round out this mod.

This add-on will be delayed a bit as my 10 year old son and I have contracted Covid. We are both doing fairly well, with the primary symptoms being slight fevers and mild headaches.

Happy Holidays.
Till next time...

Well, I actually finished this several weeks ago. I just never got around to posting results until today... ooops

Anyhoot the pics...

Tool Drawer Face-Small.jpg
Tool Drawer Open-Small.jpg

Latest posts

Back