• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mixer For Sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRAGON64

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Rocketry Related...Used to make propellant for research

My shop is gone, so I do not have a place to mix here at home, so I am offering up my Black KitchenAid lift bowl mixer. It is new in box, the tape has not even been cut, it is 5qt, and 475watts. I paid $250 plus tax at Sams, and I will let it go for $250 as a pick-up, or $265 shipped

I can accept PayPal, please PM me for details.

Johnnie

Last edited:
For those who do not know, this mixer is intended to be sold as a rocket related item; it was originally purchased to mix propellant, and is being sold as such...a propellant mixer!

...but! the mixer has never been removed from the packaging, as I no longer have a place to mix, so I have offered it up for sale.

I hope this clarifies the reasoning why a Kitchenaid Mixer would be placed on a rocket Yard Sale thread...

Johnnie

Back