Missing members.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I miss both Astrobaby (wow, such detailed meticulous builds!) and Zeroignite (always great perspectives). Interestingly I think they were two of the most heavily-posting women on the forum, and they both dropped off around spring 2016. I wonder if there is common cause behind both departures?
Huh, I wonder what could have possibly happened in 2015-2016 that made non-white-christian-men feel less welcome in social media while the internet at large became an increasingly hostile place.

Some people drop out of rocketry. Some people reach the point in their rocket walk where they don't feel like they don't need information from forums any more. Some people just drop social media sites when they feel too caught up in them.

TopRamen, from what I remember, had financial difficulties and PTSD. I hope he is doing well.

blackbrandt went off to college and took a break from rocketry. I expect we'll see him back as BAR at some point. ;)

Back