• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Missileworks Telematics T3 GPS Rocket Tracking System

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevemco

Reaction score
New Missleworks Telematics GPS rocket tracking system. One board flies with the rocket and sends GPS coordinates via a radio link to the ground unit. The ground unit connects via Bluetooth to your laptop or cell phone and forward the GPS data to an app of your choice (like RocketTracker) and shows the path to your rocket. If your phone/laptop has GPS enabled, it will guide you to the rocket. For more info on the T3 see https://www.missileworks.com/store/#!/T3-GPS-Tracking-System/p/90226446/category=25228124. Includes six 3.7V 380mAh 1S LiPo batteries and a charger. Also included are the battery wire harnesses, two terminal blocks, and a box of various length nylon standoffs (correct diameter for the hardware). Everything you need except for mounting boards.

I bought this for a project that didn't end up happening. My cost for all this was $185. I will sell for $120 + $15 CONUS shipping.
20190705_105635.jpg 20190705_105651.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back