Missile Works Screw Switch Wiring Pics?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boatgeek

Reaction score
I bought a couple of Missileworks screw switches for a current project. I think I can figure out how to wire them up based on looking at them, but it would be nice to see a couple of pictures of installations. Does anyone have an installation picture they could share?

Also, is there a consensus about whether to break the battery positive or negative lead? I'm pretty sure it doesn't make a difference since we don't ground all of the parts to the negative lead, but I still think of positive as the "hot" wire.

Thanks!

Got it from another source, this is the setup from my L3 rocket. The altimeters are RRC3 and Eggtimer Quark. The RRC3 has the switch terminal jumpered so that the Missleworks screw switch acts to cut power completely and to arm the altimeter.

1489080988189.jpg

Last edited:
Got it from another source, this is the setup from my L3 rocket. The altimeters are RRC3 and Eggtimer Quark. The RRC3 has the switch terminal jumpered so that the Missleworks screw switch acts to cut power completely and to arm the altimeter.

Thank you, this is very helpful. Thanks to others who posted as well.

Back