• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Missile Works RTx Navigator system- $200

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocket86

Reaction score
I'm selling a used RTx Telematics Navigator system and LCD from Missile Works. It can be used to tether to your RRC3 for sending flight data real time or for GPS tracking. Check out Missile Works user manuals for the RTx and LCD to see what the capabilities are. The rocket unit can fit in a 29mm tube and the mount I used is included if you want it. I bought this used and the rocket unit antenna connector had a contact broken off in it. I sent it to Jim at MW and he added the same wire whip antenna offered as an option on new units. I used the system as a GPS tracker and entered the coordinates into a Magellan, so I can't speak to how well the native tracking works with the LCD. I bought it 4 years ago and flew it 6 times. Asking $200 shipped to CONUS. Paypal preferred. Batteries not included.

IMG_2879.JPGIMG_2880.JPGIMG_2876.JPGIMG_2882.JPGIMG_2881.JPG

Last edited:
Back