• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Missile Works RTx/GPS Set For Sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeff2space

Reaction score
$550.00 - Selling my entire collection of Missile Works RTX/GPS electronics (see photo below). Total MSRP is over $1,000 but selling everything for $550. Some items are slightly used, others are never used.
Set includes:
"Navigaor" System - RTx Base Unit with 900 MHz RPSMA antenna and Rocket Unit (Edge Mount GPS with RPSMA antenna jack).
One 900Mhz 5dBi High Gain RPSMA Base Antenna.
Three additional Extra/Secondary Rocket Units. One Edge Mount GPS with RPSMA antenna jack, one Edge Mount GPS with Wire-Whip antenna, and one Flush Mount GPS with RPSMA antenna jack.
Three Flexible 1/2 wave whip antennas with RPSMA connection (one antenna has a bend in it from use).
One LCD Terminal with cable, terminal case, and RTx System Case for Base Unit.
Total of five Bluetooth Master Module with cable. One for Base Unit and one for each Rocket Unit.
Two 12" RTX-RRC3 Crossover Comm Cable
Two 3" RTx-RRC3 Crossover Comm Cable
For more information on RTx/GPS equipment please message me or look on Missile Work's website.
Shipping anywhere in CONUS is included. Payment via PayPal, buyer pays all fees. If interested please PM me.

IMG_0049.jpg

Last edited:
Bump - If you’re thinking about buying a GPS system for your rocket, don’t pass up this great deal. PM me.

Back