• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Missile Works RTX GPS Navigation System

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crazyrocket

Reaction score
I'm selling my Missile Works RTX GPS Navigation system which includes the printed case and LCD screen. Flown 5 times and has always brought me right to the rocket. LCD screen displays GPS coordinates and provides arrows to lead you right to your rocket. Asking $315 for everything. Payment via Paypal FnF. If you are uncomfortable with FnF, standard Paypal with a handling fee is also acceptable. If interested, PM me for details.

IMG_1461.jpg
IMG_1462.jpg
IMG_1463.jpg
IMG_1466.jpg
IMG_1467.jpg
IMG_1468.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1463.jpg
    IMG_1463.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 18
Bump. Dropping the price to $300. This is a great deal on a great product!

Not sure how to edit my original post to change the price.

Someone has asked for it, but has not responded to me in over a week. I just PMed again. If they do not respond in a few days, then the RTx is yours.

System is still available for $300 + shipping. This is a great unit for finding your rocket. Everything is included (except batteries) and no cell phone or apps needed to find your rocket!

Back