Quantcast

SOLD Missile Works RRC3 Sport Altimeters

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

Voyager1

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I have for sale two Missile Works RRC3 Sport altimeters in perfect working condition. The sale includes an LCD terminal with 3D printed case and a USB IO dongle, plus cables.
The RRC3s are US$73.95 each new, but I will accept US$50 each. The LCD terminal and case is US54.90, but I will accept US$35. The USB dongle is US$24.95, but I will accept US$15. Shipping to USA/Canada would be about US$25 for the complete package. I will accept the sale of individual items.
A domestic Australian sale is AU$150 for the full suite with shipping included in price.

Attachments

JimH

Reaction score
I have for sale two Missile Works RRC3 Sport altimeters in perfect working condition. The sale includes an LCD terminal with 3D printed case and a USB IO dongle, plus cables.
The RRC3s are US$73.95 each new, but I will accept US$50 each. The LCD terminal and case is US54.90, but I will accept US$35. The USB dongle is US$24.95, but I will accept US$15. Shipping to USA/Canada would be about US$25 for the complete package. I will accept the sale of individual items.
A domestic Australian sale is AU$150 for the full suite with shipping included in price.
Are they still available?

Voyager1

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I have a few members interested in some or all of the items, but currently they are not sold. You are #4 on the list. Watch this space please and I will advise soon.

jd2cylman

Still not Carl... ;-)
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Stuff arrived today (maybe yesterday, I'm not home on Wednesdays...). Looks great and very well packed.
Thanks!

Latest posts