missile works rrc3 - match testing

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

downhill_D

Reaction score
so before I commit to temporarily moving my nice computer into the garage for testing my matches and the rrc3's features (sport) using the program sim...does anyone have experience with the dip switch method? Is a computer connection (simulation) the only way to achieve what I am doing?

I have tried setting them as the manual suggested, on, on, on, off (no aux needed). Switched the power on and during the setup tone pressed the program switch to enter the manual mode. I get a loud beep and a low beep after. The instructions say that at anytime during this mode pressing the program button will test main and drogue but they never go off. I am using dipped chipboards, an 850mah Lipo and jst connectors to all connections. The matches are connected to the respective jst's by terminal switches installed on the bulkheads. I will post a photo of the setup a little later but wanted to ask around first. I will also play with the program a little more as I have only opened it once.

It has been awhile since I have done it, but I believe switch 4 needs to be on. Diagnostics operate in the flight log mode where SW4 is on.

It worked flawlessly with my chip boards and a 2S 850 mah Lipo. Thank you! I will feel better now. I can now get to shear pins and calculations for powder. I figured now is a relatively good time to do these things with all the off time we are all getting. I appreciate this hobby a lot, especially at times like this.

Back