• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Found Missile Works - RRC2+ 75mm Modular Sled System

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Justin, I am on the road until the end of the week, I may have one, but won' t be able to check until the weekend. If you don't get one by then and I find I have one, I will let you know.

I might have the sled. I’ll let you know tomorrow night when I get back home. Oddly enough, all my RRC2+ are installed. I have 7 extra RRC3’s… Until I put them all in somethin… ;)

I might have the sled. I’ll let you know tomorrow night when I get back home. Oddly enough, all my RRC2+ are installed. I have 7 extra RRC3’s… Until I put them all in somethin… ;)
I've been searching for a used one that I can afford on SS Income, but now I know who has all of them.

I've been searching for a used one that I can afford on SS Income, but now I know who has all of them.

I have a altimeter for you Hobie. PM your address info and I'll mail you one. It's not the latest design, but it's very reliable. A Missileworks RRC2 mini. Not sure how it's programmed. But there are manuals on Missileworks website.

I have a altimeter for you Hobie. PM your address info and I'll mail you one. It's not the latest design, but it's very reliable. A Missileworks RRC2 mini. Not sure how it's programmed. But there are manuals on Missileworks website.
I bought the LCD display screen from someone local about 2 years ago (pre-Covid) so that I could use it with a RRC3. The one you are kindly offering doesn't work with the screen, right? I would love to get yours, thanks a bunch. The lcd screen can be used maybe on my Level-3 rocket, if I can get there soon.
Is this place great, or what? :bravo: :awesome:

Correct, this is an older one that doesn't fit the current offering of Missileworks 3d printed sleds. I'm out of the Landru/Additive sleds currently, so this is just sitting around. Perfectly good altimeter, just not the fit I'm currently using. I have a couple more of these in rockets somewhere, along with even older CoPilot/RRC's. All work awesome when pressed into service.
I won't be home until tomorrow, so it probably won't get sent out until Saturday. I'll let you know when it's on the way.

Back