• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Found Missile Works 98mm Dual 3D Printed Sled

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rfjustin

Reaction score
Last edited:
You're in luck. The sled I have will do dual RRC3, dual RRC2+, or one of each.

Attachments

• 1636150360957828741106307412578.jpg
    1636150360957828741106307412578.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Missileworks stop making them?

Additive prints the blue MW exclusive sleds. Since his move to Hawaii, MW has had very limited stock of things in general.

Additive doesn't seem to have any issue with his standard issue orange, gray, or red parts, so I doubt there is any supply problem on his end unless the world suddenly ran out of affordable blue filament. The chip shortage hasn't helped MW any, either, just like it's cramped everyone's sales.

As a side note, the standard orange Additive sleds do not have holes "purpose built" for MW flight computers, but there are a few that are close enough. Then there's always the option to use epoxy putty to close a few holes and drill your own.

Hope you have good luck with the schurter switches

In any hobby you have to decide how much of any project you want to make yourself or purchase ready made parts if they are available. Myself if I need another sled, decide what color, and 8 hours later it's done.

I am also looking for one if there are any left. Blue preferably so I can more easily attach the RTx and RRC3.

Back