Miss Riley Rocket Kits

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I am finally at the point where things are coming together. I will first be producing a 65mm Body Tube, 38mm Motor Mount Miss Riley Kits that’s roughly 54” tall. This kit would be all fiberglass and dual deploy capable. I’m looking to make these limited addition in eiether a run of 50 or 75, all signed by Homer Hickam including a Certificate of Authtinclty. The nozzles will be machined from 3” billet and that machined down to only 1/16” wall which will make it incrediblely light but strong. I’m not sure what to price these around yet as the nozzles are very expensive, but I’m thinking of selling these around $225-$250 for the entire kit, including main and drogue parachute, shock cords, flame shields, eyebolts, quick links etc which would probably be $100 worth of recovery products. This kit would also include the Miss Riley decals and everything else.

**My question is: how many people out there are interested in a 38mm MMT/65mm BT Miss Riley Kit? I’m not sure what the limited addition amount should be. These will probably be released within the next 2 months. If you'd like a kit please message me with your phone number for future follow up.**

The picture shows how the motor will be held, as the nozzle would act as a centering ring, and the tube would be slid 1” in, with a aeropack retainer.
Please count me in.

I am thinking about producing a 54mm Miss Riley version with a 29mm MMT, aluminum machined nozzle and dual deploy fiberglass rocket with naturally dyed parts. If I can get 100 people to commit to this I would love to do it, I know the last 100 kits sold in about 16 days! These will of course be cheaper as they’re smaller, and will be limited edition signed.

I’m in, Buddy, please sign me up.

I am thinking about producing a 54mm Miss Riley version with a 29mm MMT, aluminum machined nozzle and dual deploy fiberglass rocket with naturally dyed parts. If I can get 100 people to commit to this I would love to do it, I know the last 100 kits sold in about 16 days! These will of course be cheaper as they’re smaller, and will be limited edition signed.
Any further thoughts given to producing this intermediate size version?

So I am finally at the point where things are coming together. I will first be producing a 65mm Body Tube, 38mm Motor Mount Miss Riley Kits that’s roughly 54” tall. This kit would be all fiberglass and dual deploy capable. I’m looking to make these limited addition in eiether a run of 50 or 75, all signed by Homer Hickam including a Certificate of Authtinclty. The nozzles will be machined from 3” billet and that machined down to only 1/16” wall which will make it incrediblely light but strong. I’m not sure what to price these around yet as the nozzles are very expensive, but I’m thinking of selling these around $225-$250 for the entire kit, including main and drogue parachute, shock cords, flame shields, eyebolts, quick links etc which would probably be $100 worth of recovery products. This kit would also include the Miss Riley decals and everything else.

**My question is: how many people out there are interested in a 38mm MMT/65mm BT Miss Riley Kit? I’m not sure what the limited addition amount should be. These will probably be released within the next 2 months. If you'd like a kit please message me with your phone number for future follow up.**

The picture shows how the motor will be held, as the nozzle would act as a centering ring, and the tube would be slid 1” in, with a aeropack retainer.
Are you making a waiting list for orders? I’m quite interested. This fiberglass version with a 38mm motor mount is the best one ever.

They were made by Composite Warehouse, which is still not quite out from under the Black Friday 2021 orders. That's probably why this hasn't been released yet.

Back