• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Misc. Stuff for Sale- Clearing out a bit

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

codysmith

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I need to sell a few of my things to cut down on my supply. I just don't have time for rocketry as much as I used to. I'll be listing items here. I'll update this list as I dig more things out but for now I'll start with this:
-RRC2+ Used once: $40 shipped(***Pending MikeyDSlagle***)
-Pair of Blastcaps I belive 2.5 grams (will get picture upon request): $10 shipped(***Pending ***)
-Purple Parrot (pics on request) comes with all recovery hardware and fly-aways. Built rocket: $40 plus shipping(***Pending ***)

PM me if you're interested in these. I'm doing a big ship out Monday. After that I'll be gone for 2 weeks so if you're interested, let me know.

Last edited:
Pictures have been requested of the parrot. Now that it's not late and I'm not tired, I'll also describe it more in detail.

AMW Purple Parrot from not long after it was released. Included with this built rocket will be a set of fly away rail guides, 18" thin mill chute, 24" Estes PSII chute, and the Kevlar.

The he rocket has no motor retention but I'm pretty sure you could fit a slimline there (29 in 38 with ~1/2" of MMT. Paint isn't too bad but the cone is chipping.

In addition to the fly always, there are holes pre drilled and tapped for rail buttons (rail buttons.com) so if you want to do that then you can.

speaking of the cone, originally this kit came with a molded fg/composite cone. However, I used the original cone for another project and in its place is a LOC cone with a cardboard tube glued inside. Originally, I wanted to make it an AV bay but I never followed through.

Any other questions, please ask.

i also plan to locate and list other things tomorrow.image.jpgimage.jpg

Back