SOLD Misc. Items for sale. Chutes, retainers, Eggfinder, Chute Release......

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

Fuddrucker

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
A few items for sale...…. PayPal friends and Family preferred. If you are not comfortable doing that I can send a PayPal invoice.

SOLD Eggtimer LCD GPS Tracking Receiver Kit. New but opened package. $45 shipped.
SOLD Eggfinder TX GPS Tracking Transmitter Kit. New but opened package. $55 Shipped.
SOLD Jolly Logic Chute Release. Used in great condition with two pins, extra bands, and one extra tether. $100 Shipped.
SOLD 60" Nylon Parachutes. 12 suspension lines of 1/8" fiberglass, 66" long each. $10ea. Shipped.
SOLD Aero Pack Retainers, new. $20 for the 29mm shipped. $22 for the 38mm shipped. Take them both for $40 shipped.

SOLD Apogee Saturn 1B Kit, NEW-Opened. Current Retail price on their site is $247. Offering for $200 shipped. https://www.apogeerockets.com/Rocket-Kits/Skill-Level-5-Model-Rocket-Kits/Saturn-1B-1-70th-Scale

100' lengths of "Mule Tape" 1/2" Polyester cord. 1,250# strength. $10ea. Shipped. Take all three (300') $25.00 shipped.
SOLD 35' length of 1/2" Kevlar Polyaramid 2,500lb rated cord. $30 shipped. It is the Yellow bundle in the picture of the 4 lengths on cord.

I will be posting more "stuff" soon..... Thanks!
...Fudd

Attachments

Last edited:

lawndartman

Reaction score
Fud, I will take the chute release. I am at work, get with you later. Tim

TSMILLER

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
PM sent, I’ll take the AeroPacks.

NOLA_BAR

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
PM inbound for the Apogee Saturn 1b

dbpeirce

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
PM incoming on the parachutes.

Fuddrucker

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Everything that was purchased has been shipped and tracking info sent to you. Next round of yard sale items posted soon, CTI cases, AeroTech hobbyline cases, chute protectors, shock cords ect.
Thanks again for your purchases.
...Fudd