• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mint Sealed Estes Saturn 1B

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4findog

Reaction score
I'm doing some cleaning out of some of my double kits and kits that other may enjoy more. So here is a a mint sealed Estes Saturn 1B. The one pictured is the one you will get. It's great the box is still wrapped in plastic and perfect. I have some other kits for sale too. Make me an offer and it could be yours be sure to include shipping in your offer.

Check my feedback on ebay: username samefamenewname

Thanks-

sat 1b.jpg

I'm doing some cleaning out of some of my double kits and kits that other may enjoy more. So here is a a mint sealed Estes Saturn 1B. The one pictured is the one you will get. It's great the box is still wrapped in plastic and perfect. I have some other kits for sale too. Make me an offer and it could be yours be sure to include shipping in your offer.

Check my feedback on ebay: username samefamenewname

Thanks-

I have some old Estes and Centuri kits that I'd be willing to part with . I have an original Estes Mercury Redstone,(not the Liberty Bell plastic hunk) and a Centuri Buck Rogers Starfighter.......
That's just off the top of my head.......................
LJII is of interest, and the 1B
Merry christmas

Back