Minitimer 4 Setup

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Can I get some pictures of a Minitimer 4 in a payload bay for some inspiration? What batteries and switches work good for it?

Can I get some pictures of a Minitimer 4 in a payload bay for some inspiration? What batteries and switches work good for it?
What are you using it for? Minitimers are not typically used for deployment anymore, usually they are used for staging and airstarts.

What are you using it for? Minitimers are not typically used for deployment anymore, usually they are used for staging and airstarts.
Im using it for staging. So I suppose a better inquery would be for pictures of a interstage. Could you use it for dual deployment?

Im using it for staging. So I suppose a better inquery would be for pictures of a interstage. Could you use it for dual deployment?
all it takes is a slight error in setting the simmed times for deployment and the rocket might be damaged or destroyed ( including stripped or shredded chutes leading to ballistic returns), barometric altimeters are better for deployment than timers.

Back