Minimum diameter double barrel.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UPscaler

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys.

I plan on building a 13mm minimum diameter "double barrel" rocket.

Two A10's.

Three fins on each tube. In four fin configuration, without the fourth fin. Then I will glue the two tubes together at the point where the missing fin is.

I will use 13mm couplers as engine blocks, and use them to hold kevlar strands in the tube, connected to the nosecones, and streamers.

I can't simulate this rocket. Because I only have rocksim V7.

Can someone run simulations for me?

The tubes are 9 inches each, and it uses standard apogee 13mm ogive cones.
Thanks.

i am not quite sure how to add the second tube i have tried the tube fins function but it wount allow a nc or a mm ill keep trying

Does
anyone have an idea of how to do this?

Last edited:
grrr forgot that inside tubes have no effect..... and you still cant get a nc in

rocksim says 1033 feet, it is stable but the Ejection charge is to short being more than 2 seconds off i would use a 50 ft shock cord :D

rocksim says 1033 feet, it is stable but the Ejection charge is to short being more than 2 seconds off i would use a 50 ft shock cord :D

I'm not too worried about this...

it is basically just a test for bigger designs. I figured it's a good place to start since I get 10 free 13mm nosecones from apogee on my next order. I'll just order some 13mm tubing and be on my way.:D

They combine my 2 faverite things, rockets and free stuff :D
I lost 9 of them when my trident downscale disapeard :(

Back