Mini Midwest Power

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yup. 3D Fully printed 4" V2 on H250, 2.2", 2.6" and 4" DX3 (I know I m not very original) on H550, H180, and J135 respectively.

I will be gracing ya'll with my presence and the Southern contingent. Rockets yet to be determined....by available space in car.

Can I static test an O motor in your yard? [ I have a special silencer]

Ps is there pre registration or just come as you are?

Princeton Illinois... fantastic launch site..miles of recovery waiver 15,000
Memorial weekend Fri and Sat,

Hotels at exit off I-80 interstate....launch site just down the road 6-7 miles. easy to find.

Directions to location under launch info.

https://www.qcrs.us/MMWP

Last edited:
Saturday and Sunday flying according to the website, not friday.

Gonna be a great weekend!

Princeton Illinois... fantastic launch site..miles of recovery waiver 15,000
Memorial weekend Fri and Sat,

Hotels at exit off I-80 interstate....launch site just down the road 6-7 miles. easy to find.

Directions to location under launch info.

https://www.qcrs.us/MMWP

I will definitely be there with a few rockets in tow. I'll be flying my Wildman Goblin 5 (finally) on the L850. I'll likely have my Punisher 4 completed by then so a K560 should keep it around 10k-ish. And I'll bring a few other rockets just in case :) :)

Last edited:
We'll be there! Been waiting two seasons to get back out west. There is no better way to start our season. For those who have never attended "Mini".... you have no idea what a "blast" it is. The flying along with the camaraderie is second to none. I'm really looking forward to flying, and we will not be there as a vendor. If there is anything that you would like to pre-order let us know and we will deliver it to the field. Use Promo code MINI21.

Mike & Patty Crupe
MAC Performance Rocketry LLC
www.macperformancerocketry.com

I will be gracing ya'll with my presence and the Southern contingent. Rockets yet to be determined....by available space in car.

Can I static test an O motor in your yard? [ I have a special silencer]

Ps is there pre registration or just come as you are?
Come as you are .
no on the O.
Good to have back up north

We'll be there! Been waiting two seasons to get back out west. There is no better way to start our season. For those who have never attended "Mini".... you have no idea what a "blast" it is. The flying along with the camaraderie is second to none. I'm really looking forward to flying, and we will not be there as a vendor. If there is anything that you would like to pre-order let us know and we will deliver it to the field. Use Promo code MINI21.

Mike & Patty Crupe
MAC Performance Rocketry LLC
www.macperformancerocketry.com
Mike, it will be great to see ya!

Plan to fly a Wildman Darkstar (new) and a Darkstar Jr. From MAC Performance, Ethos 2.0, Villain (in my avatar). Maybe a 5.5 inch LOC based rocket named Vertigo that is in primer but ready to earn its colors.
Vertigo.jpg

My Son and I will be there both days. Planning on flying our Wildman Jr., 4" Iris with a 38mm mount, and a 3" MAC Arcas on something in a 54, J-415 or possibly K-550. We haven't flown anything since MWP 16 I believe. Lots of dust on the rockets!

Is there going to be a rule change requiring face masks outdoors and use of gloves while handling pads now with the recent CDC relaxed guidelines?

still torn on making the four hour drive, weather depentant mostly. Ive got a new LOC release that needs flown. Funds might also be a limiting factor being on short term disability and a baby due in the next few weeks.

Bringing my usual assortment of scratch builts. Streaker on a k540 and if that matches the sim then again on an L1090. Have a new 54mm 4FNC with a 38mm mount going on a J350. Dont have a name yet for it, suggestions welcome. How are the field conditions? Muddy yet??

Bringing my usual assortment of scratch builts. Streaker on a k540 and if that matches the sim then again on an L1090. Have a new 54mm 4FNC with a 38mm mount going on a J350. Dont have a name yet for it, suggestions welcome. How are the field conditions? Muddy yet??
Talked to a local this afternoon, sounds like Sunday will be the better bet...

Back