• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Mini Launch Rail Pad: Low-Power to Mid-Power

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SammyD

Reaction score
For sale is what I call a Mini-Rail or Micro-Rail Launch Pad / Platform. A rocketeer in VA made this for low-power and mid-power rockets.

The dimensions of the rail measure 15mm square, significantly smaller than the 1010 rail, and the guide in which your button would move is just over 5mm wide. See photos for more. A nylon washer under the head of an oval head screw along with a nylon bushing create the "button" that we're familiar with on many rockets. The screw size is likely a 4-40, because a 6-32 won't fit in the rail. I just don't have any 4-40s right now... NOTE: If I were using this item, I'd probably shorten that rail to about 36" - 40" max.

Nonetheless, it functions just like its big-brothers with a tilt feature for loading a rocket on the pad, a pin for locking the rail upright, a 6"x6" stainless steel blast plaste, and PVC lets round out this launch pad.

The legs are removable to be able to collapse this pad for transport...

$135 shipped to the lower 48. Paypal Friends and Family ONLY please. Thank you! Sam

IMG_4985.JPG IMG_4984.JPG IMG_4987.JPG IMG_4988.JPG IMG_4995.JPG IMG_4996.JPG IMG_4986.JPG IMG_5002.JPG IMG_5004.JPG IMG_5006.JPG

0529190137.jpg
l to r: 1" 1010 rail, 10X10mm Makerbeam, 5X5mm Nanobeam.

Experimenting with the Nanobeam for mini engine launches, because this looks soooo wrong:
0529190147.jpg
Laters.

Sorry you guys (and girls I guess). I'm not getting notifications of posts to my threads for some reason - started about a week ago.... :-\

Back