Minesweeper best time

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

Missileman

Reaction score
Near the end of the work day, to kill time, I find myself playing windows games.
I was just now playing Minesweeper and got my best ever time, 146, on the expert level.
Does anyone else play these games?

BlueNinja

Reaction score
yeah, today the ethernet at school wasn't working and we had to play windows games only.

gothique_97

Reaction score
I think I've only finished the Expert level 3 times, the best of those in 315 seconds. I have cleared the Intermediate board in 59 seconds...

rabidsheeep

Reaction score
my dads been playing mindsweeper nonstop since we got the 3.1 packard bell:D

even plays it on his pda

i was watching him and he got a 92 once

:eek:

WiK

Site Admin
Reaction score
Joel, what the hell is that game?!
:D
Phil

MissileDaughter

Reaction score
what in the world was the game?!? I spent a few seconds just "twinking" with it and got a score of 6000.

And missileman, father, you have too much time on your hands. I cannot get that score on the intermediate. I have yet to get through the expert stage! The fastest I have ever gone through that is 1 second. And that was by clicking "custom", entering 100 squares by 100 and typing in 10 mines!

Missileman

Reaction score
Originally posted by MissileDaughter
And missileman, father, you have too much time on your hands.
Ya, Ya, I know, I know . Now go get your homework done!

DynaSoar

Reaction score
Originally posted by missileman
Near the end of the work day, to kill time, I find myself playing windows games.
I was just now playing Minesweeper and got my best ever time, 146, on the expert level.
Does anyone else play these games?
I do Minesweeper custom config. I max out the size and put 100 mines. If I finish, I go to 110 mines, etc. No time, just win, or lose and start over.

Solitaire, I do time. With a thumbwheel I can get under 100 seconds on a winning game. I speed-play Othello too, but the computer is too slow at 12 look-ahead expert level. Still, I average 48 out of 64 in a two minute game. (I played my Apple II version against this "expert". The Apple was faster, and won.)

BlueNinja

Reaction score
Originally posted by MissileDaughter
what in the world was the game?!? I spent a few seconds just "twinking" with it and got a score of 6000.

And missileman, father, you have too much time on your hands. I cannot get that score on the intermediate. I have yet to get through the expert stage! The fastest I have ever gone through that is 1 second. And that was by clicking "custom", entering 100 squares by 100 and typing in 10 mines!
Once I did that and got a time of 0 :D

It may have been 1 second tho.

MissileDaughter

Reaction score
yeah, I just woke up. must be tired because I cannot get better than 3 seconds on custom. uggg. what is this world comming to?!?
Well, my best times on minesweeper is
18 secs-beginners
101-intermediate.
Always trying to improve on those. But, again, it does require a lot of mental work...and sometimes my mind does not work.