Milestone

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, it is a interesting thing. Mostly psychological- not based on anything yet. Investors were tired of various factors of the last number of years. They see a new Pro business position in governmental leadership- enough said there.

I also hope it doesn't come crashing down, but at some point it will correct- that is the nature of things.

What will be interesting to watch is where things are a year from as the Fed raises rates. They have been artificially low for a long time.

The stock market is largely psychology anyway. Good things are good things. No need to make it any more complicated.

Well, it is a interesting thing. Mostly psychological- not based on anything yet. Investors were tired of various factors of the last number of years. They see a new Pro business position in governmental leadership- enough said there.

I also hope it doesn't come crashing down, but at some point it will correct- that is the nature of things.

What will be interesting to watch is where things are a year from as the Fed raises rates. They have been artificially low for a long time.

They'll be adjusting sooner than later I suspect.

It's always nice to see these milestones when you're invested in stocks. Just keep it in perspective and remember the market can go down as well. You don't really make (or lose) money until you sell. I expect to stay invested for another 10 - 15 years, so hopefully it's up at that point. If you were invested 8 years ago, you know what I mean --- lost probably 15 years worth of gains in the meltdown, and it took some time to get it back.

Back