• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MIGHTY M-1850W FOR SALE

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozwald

Reaction score
I have a fresh M-1850W (75/7680) reload that needs a new home. Internet prices are anywhere from $390-$315 excluding Hazmat and regular shipping charges. Most are not in stock with lead time. I am asking $325 shipped to your door, (OBO). Basically you are getting the load for $275. A screaming deal for the summer / fall flying season. Interested parties can PM me through the site. Oz

*****BY THE WAY FOLKS, THIS LOAD IS COMPATABLE WITH THE CTI 6 GRAIN MOTOR AS ADVERTISED BY AEROTECH AFTER CERTIFICATION FOR USE WITH CTI PRODUCTS AS OF LATE JANUARY THIS YEAR. ALL 75MM RELOADS ARE EXCEPT THOSE UTILIZING THE MEDUSA NOZZLE. THE M-1850 HAS A SINGLE THROAT NOZZLE. *****

Last edited:
^ Whut?? Where's Wayco when you need him?? Prolly on some playa in 9,000F heat, waiting in air-conditioned comfort for the wind to die down.

Yeah Dave, I just came back into the A/C to find this thread. Oz offered this motor and the casing to me a couple of months ago, couldn't swing it, so I had to pass. Glad to see he found a buyer for the casings and closures, (I already have a 75/7680).
Might be able to scrape up some bucks next month, but this deal might not wait....

Yeah Dave, I just came back into the A/C to find this thread. Oz offered this motor and the casing to me a couple of months ago, couldn't swing it, so I had to pass. Glad to see he found a buyer for the casings and closures, (I already have a 75/7680).
Might be able to scrape up some bucks next month, but this deal might not wait....

LOL, buddy-it was an easy tease! After watching you and Sharon go thru "M" motors the way I used to do with "C"'s-it's just mad props and respect, brother! BTW- If i EVER have an "M" delivered to me on the playa lke you did, I'll have to have my mail forwarded there as that will be my permanent address!

Back