EVENT Midwest Power's web site Is broken!!!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hoodies and long sleeve shirts were available and might be needed since late October in Illinois is either shorts or parka weather.... Large and medium hoodies I bought were $55 each. Large Long sleeve T shirt was $28. Larger sizes (2XL+ maybe) were more.
T-Shirt Hoddie Pricing

Short Sleeve T-Shirts $22 (+$2 for 2XL, 3XL, 4XL)
Long Sleeve T-Shirts $$26 (+$2 for 2XL, 3XL, 4XL)
Hoodies $55 (+$2 for 2XL, 3XL, 4XL)

Folks, use the form link to register, super easy, Paypal invoice in short order, good to go. If you have used Paypal, you should have no issues here.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd2vOaZpY0uPvYoRpCWBssO3pja8FVVV7kvGDt1wp-dBVEqyg/viewform

All,

Went to pay through paypal invoice and the following attachment was displayed. What I ordered is correct with correct pricing. However, when this is displayed accordingly, it appears I am paying for Randy Lutz' order...

Suggestions?
Eric

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    26.5 KB · Views: 11
All,

Went to pay through paypal invoice and the following attachment was displayed. What I ordered is correct with correct pricing. However, when this is displayed accordingly, it appears I am paying for Randy Lutz' order...

Suggestions?
Eric
Ya - it's my name but it's going into the club's PayPal account. Just to eliminate any confusion I removed my name. Gary Kawabata set up the account and will retrieve the money before the event. I only needed access to the account in order to set up and generate the invoices.

Last edited:
Randy
I registered a bit ago don't see anything in PayPal account
Gary Pletzer
Hey Gary

I sent you a PayPal invoice to the address you supplied -- you should find it in your email. If not, please check you spam mail to see ir it got sent there.

RandyL

Hey Gary

I sent you a PayPal invoice to the address you supplied -- you should find it in your email. If not, please check you spam mail to see ir it got sent there.

RandyL
Randy
Miki paid the invoice. It's under her name. And we got PayPal statement paid

Back