EVENT Midwest Power's web site Is broken!!!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stable1

Reaction score
Midwest Power's web site I broken!!!!

Unfortunately, our web hosting company upgraded the shared host we use and it broke the web site!

<Tech Info>
The hosting company upgraded the php version the site uses. The software CMS I used was encoded with Zend Guard to protect the code. Each encoding ID needs a specific version of php. The version I used need a php version that is way past it's end-of-life and is not available anymore. They said if I needed php5.4 I would need to go to a different hosting company.
</Tech Info>

I do have update code that is not encoded but I will not get all the info entered in time for MWP18. For now when you access midwestpower.org you are given two options to register. You can use a Google form (prefered) or you can call and we'll take down your info.

I am sorry for the inconvenience this is causing. Just one more thing to go wrong in 2020!

RandyL

Last edited:
Sorry to hear this. Thanks for the work you’ve done and are doing on this Randy.
Anything need done for those of us who’ve already registered or are we still good to go?

Randy, you may want to lock the linked form so only one person can use it at a time. I can only spy on Alex Z. for so long before it gets creepy!

Attachments

• sagdnsfgnf.JPG
    sagdnsfgnf.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 28
Google forms should be working now. You will not start in the edit mode.

RandyL

Randy, I'm getting the same info as Alex. I'm sorry that the site is broken, but this isn't working. Thanks for your time. Greg Olson

Hey Guys -- If you can't get the form to work, Just call the phone number on the site and Carol will get your information. We'll send you a Paypal invoice for payment. We've done a number or registrations this way already.

Looking forward to MWP this year! Can anyone tell me the registration fee and what the waiver is?

Sorry to hear about the website problems. I registered on Sunday so I missed all the fun...

Question: How will the club handle volunteer signup? I might be available Friday and/or Saturday for some grunt labor.

Do you still have the volunteer link Randy? I believe that was through signup genius so that should still be working correct?

Hoodies and long sleeve shirts were available and might be needed since late October in Illinois is either shorts or parka weather.... Large and medium hoodies I bought were $55 each. Large Long sleeve T shirt was $28. Larger sizes (2XL+ maybe) were more.

Back