Quantcast

EVENT Midwest Power's web site Is broken!!!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

Stable1

Reaction score
Hoodies and long sleeve shirts were available and might be needed since late October in Illinois is either shorts or parka weather.... Large and medium hoodies I bought were $55 each. Large Long sleeve T shirt was $28. Larger sizes (2XL+ maybe) were more.
T-Shirt Hoddie Pricing

Short Sleeve T-Shirts $22 (+$2 for 2XL, 3XL, 4XL)
Long Sleeve T-Shirts $$26 (+$2 for 2XL, 3XL, 4XL)
Hoodies $55 (+$2 for 2XL, 3XL, 4XL)

School of Rock'et'

Reaction score
Folks, use the form link to register, super easy, Paypal invoice in short order, good to go. If you have used Paypal, you should have no issues here.
All,

Went to pay through paypal invoice and the following attachment was displayed. What I ordered is correct with correct pricing. However, when this is displayed accordingly, it appears I am paying for Randy Lutz' order...

Suggestions?
Eric

Attachments

Stable1

Reaction score
All,

Went to pay through paypal invoice and the following attachment was displayed. What I ordered is correct with correct pricing. However, when this is displayed accordingly, it appears I am paying for Randy Lutz' order...

Suggestions?
Eric
Ya - it's my name but it's going into the club's PayPal account. Just to eliminate any confusion I removed my name. Gary Kawabata set up the account and will retrieve the money before the event. I only needed access to the account in order to set up and generate the invoices.

Last edited:

SDramstad

Reaction score
Who do I talk to to see if my membership is current?

rockdoc

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Any inquiries on new memberships or renewals can contact me at: Treasurer@QCRS.us and I can tell you your current membership status.

crossfire

Lifetime Supporter
TRF Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Randy
I registered a bit ago don't see anything in PayPal account
Gary Pletzer

Stable1

Reaction score
Randy
I registered a bit ago don't see anything in PayPal account
Gary Pletzer
Hey Gary

I sent you a PayPal invoice to the address you supplied -- you should find it in your email. If not, please check you spam mail to see ir it got sent there.

RandyL

crossfire

Lifetime Supporter
TRF Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Gary

I sent you a PayPal invoice to the address you supplied -- you should find it in your email. If not, please check you spam mail to see ir it got sent there.

RandyL
Randy
Miki paid the invoice. It's under her name. And we got PayPal statement paid

Latest posts