EVENT Midwest Power Hotel Accommodations Recommendation?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gary7

Reaction score
Have attended MWP for 10 years and have always stayed at the same hotel. What are your experiences/recommendations for Princeton hotels? Just considering a change this year.

I use the Days Inn because I’m cheap and I can crawl to my room after the banquet if the need arises… That said, I believe Mr Dixon stays at a nice hotel in Peru, IL. Don’t remember the name. My rooms at Days Inn have always been livestock free, if not very luxurious…

Last edited:
I’ve stayed in all 3 motels in Princeton over the past few years, the Americinn is by far the nicest. It’s also the most expensive, about 500 bucks for 4 nights. I’d rather pay that than stay in the other motels though.

I'm staying in Peru, IL at the Fairfield. The hotel is ok-ish but there are more services nearby that Princeton has to offer (not there's anything wrong with Princeton!!). From the hotel to the field is 30 - 35 minutes drive though so a little farther drive.

I’ve stayed in all 3 motels in Princeton over the past few years, the Americinn is by far the nicest. It’s also the most expensive, about 500 bucks for 4 nights. I’d rather pay that than stay in the other motels though.
That pretty much nails it IMO... :)

When the wife comes with me I stay at the Americinn, when she doesn’t either of the other two are fine with me, they have a bed and a shower.

Back