Mid-Sized Rockets

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gladiator1332

Reaction score
I'm looking for some mid-sized rockets. And when I say this I do not mean engine power, I mean height. I have a Richter Recker and a Mean Machine, but I am also looking for something in the 4ft-5ft range. A rocket that is still big looking, but just not as big as the MM and the RR.

Thanks

I think Thrustline has something in that size range coming soon, if it's not already available.

I have a Tres, building it right now. Very nice rocket. Another rocket I have that fits into this catagory is the Commanche 3.

A really nice sized rocket I built once was a 1/2 of a Mean Machine.

Only used two tubes but it was still pretty tall...but a little more reasonable in size.

Mean Machine's are fairly reaasonably priced too and the bous is you get to keep two extra BT-60 for something else!

Came out really nice to...'til a tree ate it!

sandman

We have the lighting strike. I hope to have it out next month just waiting to gett all of the parts and things. We will be releaseing the flameing ring first then it will be the Lighting strike. It is 5 feet tall and a 3 18mm cluster. It is a great flier on 3 C6-5. It has a 18" payload bay. It will come with laser cut lite ply fins, Hand turned Balsa nose cone and a 18" Mylar parachute. It will be in the $25.00 to $30.00 price renge. You can see more at www.rocketheadrockets.com.

Back