• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Micro Nitro Rocketry Hybrid Kit

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daniel777bd

Reaction score
I saw the Micro Nitro Rocketry site is down and am wondering if anyone has one of the kits for sale?

Like this:
WyMURrKl.jpg

I was wondering the same thing last week. Luckily, a fellow TRF-er had a used S'Creamer micro hybrid motor that he sold to me. Hopefully you can get lucky too.

I called Aerocon last week. They don't have either the S'Creamer or the RATT works systems. I think the only option for a microhybrid is Eclipse, though they have yet to reply to an email that I wrote on Thursday. For larger stuff, check out HyperTEK at Sunward, but that will require hundreds of dollars of ground equipment.

My S'Creamer was shipped on Saturday. Unfortunately I'm traveling during the second half of this week, so I won't be able to test it until the end of this month.

I should also mention that micro hybrids aren't certified (but the HyperTEK systems are), so you can only fly them by yourself or at TRA launches for experimental motors. I'm planning to mostly use mine for ground testing and to fly it in an Art Applewhite Stealth by myself. That way I can watch the whole flight and recovery shouldn't be a problem.

Ratt and Contrail certified hybrid are available. I launch them regularly at ROC launches.

Back