Micro Launch Rod Adapter

tjkopena

Rocketship Games
TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
The design's pretty much set. I have to do some maintenance on the printer I usually use for ABS parts and then crank out the first batch. Hoping to finish the printer work over the next couple days, and put together sets shortly thereafter. Thanks for asking, it's a good motivator to get on it and wrap that project up.

tjkopena

Rocketship Games
TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
A couple people asked, so a quick note that there'll be more adapters available in the next couple days. Sold the last couple on hand this past weekend, but have a batch already printed up that just needs to be kitted. Thanks for the interest!

tjkopena

Rocketship Games
TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
Rocketship Games' MMX launch rod adapters are back in stock:

We've been real quiet this year, but actually pretty busy with rocketry "work" behind the scenes---expanding the basement workshop/factory/storehouse, signing up with more hobby distributors to get access to other items (like Estes engines), etc.. More news to come soon!

tooth

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
just wanted to say I've been using your adapter to fly all my MMX and it works like a charm. I can't imagine an easier way to get a micro in the air. thanks for your creativity!