EVENT Michiana Rocketry Decemeber Launch - 12/14

Discussion in 'Regional or Local Events' started by DAllen, Dec 3, 2019.

Help Support The Rocketry Forum by donating:

1. Dec 3, 2019 #1

DAllen

DAllen

DAllen

That's right...12k waiver - call-in to 16k. 10am to 4pm.

Every common rocketry rod/rail size you can think of and can support up to M impulse. You may even see a flying disc golf basket. Or you may meet the fella that's used cabbage for wadding. You'll be hard pressed to find a more interesting and friendly bunch to fly rockets with. See you on the 14th.

www.michianarocketry.org

Robert A Jablonski likes this.
  2. Dec 6, 2019 at 3:35 AM #2

HyperSonic

HyperSonic

HyperSonic

Forum Supporter TRF Supporter

Hi Dave

It has been a while since I've been there. I did my L1 and L2 there years ago. The last time I was there, you did not always have the call in to 16K. How does that work now. Is it available at each launch, or just at midwest blast type events? I don't have anything right now that would stay under 12K. (without buying smaller cases and reloads) But I have a rocket that might stay under 16K (already have those cases and reloads) If the 16K isn't available, I might still come out and watch. Would love to see your flying disc golf basket. Depends If I have to work or not. Will not know until the last minute as usual. But I'm going to try and make the midwest blast 2020 for sure.

Robert A Jablonski and DAllen like this.
  3. Dec 6, 2019 at 12:53 PM #3

DAllen

DAllen

DAllen

We have a new prez and I am not sure how he's going to want to handle that but if you do decide to go PM me here and I'll look into it.

-Dave

HyperSonic likes this.