EVENT Michiana Mayhem 11/13 - 11/15 (was 4/18-19)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Michiana Rocketry members, family and friends,

Hope you are all doing well.

Just wanted to send out an update for the Mayhem launch in November.

With us getting closer everyday to the AMAZING launch we have planned, the number of open registration slots are QUICKLY filling up!

To help insure a safe launch for all that attend we will be limiting the # of registration slots and they are filling up fast!!

We have about 10 spots left, make sure to register ASAP to secure your spot! Here are a few of the AMAZING things we have planned!

1. 3 Days of Launches! Friday noon to 4pm Saturday and Sunday 9am to 4pm!
  2. Saturday 16,000' WAIVER, Friday & Sunday 12,000'
  3. Saturday evening on field catered banquet.
  4. RAFFLE with INCREDIBLE Prizes on Saturday evening!
  5. Free Michiana Rocketry Mayhem 2020 T-Shirt.
ALL THIS FOR $30!!!!!

Check out the event page at this link to register today before all the spots are taken!!

MICHIANA ROCKETRY MAYHEM 2020

As always if anyone has any questions please feel free to message me!

See you on the field!

Jerry Vida

President Michiana Rocketry

If we were registered in the Spring, are we already good to go? With the limited spots, I was only planning on attending one day, can I give a day to someone else?

If we were registered in the Spring, are we already good to go? With the limited spots, I was only planning on attending one day, can I give a day to someone else?
Hello Nate,

Yes, if you registered in the Spring you are good to go. As far a giving a day to someone, with the way the launch is currently setup we can not substitute a day to a different flyer.

Jerry

From the big cheese himself:

Hello Michiana members, family and friends,

We have a LOW TICKET ALERT for our upcoming 3 Day Launch in November, Michiana Rocketry Mayhem!

We have only 10 open registration slots still open, get one before they are filled!

Here is a link to the registration page for the event - MICHIANA ROCKETRY MAYHEM 2020

Can't wait to see y'all there!

I'll be there on Saturday (and possibly Sunday) to take advantage of the 16K wavier flying my L3 rocket Penelope on a CTI M1830 CS. Hopefully the wind will be in the right direction to avoid any trees.

Just signed up for Mayhem and Midwest Power. Will be bringing a couple MP and HP birds, but mostly a lawn chair, haven't yet seen a live L3...Muncie don't allow > K motors. Since I am going, will check and see if any other ROCI / WSR members are interested.
Below is fiberglassed Mini-Magg...if it survives my LVL 2 (think it will) it'll go up on a 38/1080 RMS with some mods for nose cone protection from the deployment charge. May need dog barf over the chuteAlso bringing 75mm Renegade (I found it in the corn!) and it'll fly on a 29mm LVL 1. Just got finished replacing a tube and redoing the recovery stuff...

9 12 I600R-8 Launch 2.jpg8 16 20 Renegade H135W launch.jpg

These girls should be making appearances too. Yeee Ha, The Big Bobber and Just a Yellow Rocket

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1576975447705.jpg
    FB_IMG_1576975447705.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_20200218-181758~2.png
    Screenshot_20200218-181758~2.png
    327.5 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20200206_171116452.jpg
    IMG_20200206_171116452.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 18
I totally missed signing up and then found out yesterday that my son's NASA Student launch team plans to send up their 1/2' scale. I was hoping to be able to get my level 1 cert flown. Bummer.

I totally missed signing up and then found out yesterday that my son's NASA Student launch team plans to send up their 1/2' scale. I was hoping to be able to get my level 1 cert flown. Bummer.
You can still register to fly at the launch last I heard from Jerry. I don't think there are any more banquet spots left though

Hello Sean, you can 100% register on the field, unfortunately there are no more banquet spots available. So hope to see you there!

Hello Sean, you can 100% register on the field, unfortunately there are no more banquet spots available. So hope to see you there!

I just got a mandatory shift on Saturday, so I won't be able to make it that day or the banquet. I'd be happy to give my spot to Sean if that can be done. I still might be able to come Friday or Sunday.

Back