Quantcast

Michaels Craft Store Coupons

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

Scode68

Reaction score
If anybody has a Michaels craft store near them you can register on their web site and print as many 50% off coupons as you want. This coupon is good through January 10th and is good on one item only but they occasionally have a 50% off around holidays.

I just picked up and Estes blast off flight pack which includes 6 A8-3, 6 B6-4, 6 C6-3, 6 C6-5 engines, 30 igniters, 28 plugs and 7 small packs of wadding. Normal price is $54.99 and I paid $29.41 including the sales tax.

And of course I will be going back a few times before the 20th.:D

UPscaler

Reaction score
If anybody has a Michaels craft store near them you can register on their web site and print as many 50% off coupons as you want. This coupon is good through January 10th and is good on one item only but they occasionally have a 50% off around holidays.

I just picked up and Estes blast off flight pack which includes 6 A8-3, 6 B6-4, 6 C6-3, 6 C6-5 engines, 30 igniters, 28 plugs and 7 small packs of wadding. Normal price is $54.99 and I paid $29.41 including the sales tax.

I was just there last night buying paint for my airbrush. Saw the flight pack. Thought it was too much. On the receipt there was a 50% off coupon. Walked out the door saw it, walked right back in and got a flight pack! :D

Pippen

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. I signed up last summer right when my kids were knee deep in fair projects and I was able to print off the coupon for a two week period. It saved me a *bunch* of money. I even bought some Christmas gifts to put away.

Our Michael's store stopped carrying rocket stuff years ago but we went for paints and other supplies.

Scode68

Reaction score
Went there twice this week and all I got on the receipts were 40%. Noticed that on the plastic models that they are almost full retail there but this still brings them down to be cheapest I can find.

GlennW

Reaction score
As you can see, I am in NJ too, and I can tell you that almost every sunday in the Star-Ledger there is a Michaels insert with a 40% or 50% off coupon.

Glenn

Scode68

Reaction score
I'm in Sayreville.

Most of the coupons I see in the Sunday paper are for 40% unless it is some kind of holiday special and then its 50%. Figured this would be a good way of getting the 50 without searching the papers every week. I have an uncle that lives up in Randolph.

Just got a Patriot yesterday for under $7.

sodmeister

Reaction score
Unfortunately the M. store where I live (WPG ,MB,CAN.) does not stock rockets anymore ,nor does the one in Grand Forks,North Dakota (although they used to),but we still get coupons in the paper.All I buy there is Basswood and Baltic Birch ,but only with the coupon.I would never buy stuff from them otherwise...just TOO darn expensine (borderline robbery with a touch of insanity)

On a possitive note...it`s nice being the only guy in there with all those women :D

P

dave carver

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo
Reaction score
I haven't checked our Michael's for rocket stuff but the price on a blast-off pack with discount would be too good to pass up so I guess a trip is in order.

Oh, is there a place in their on-line store where they might have rockets? I haven't been able to find it yet.

RocketT.Coyote

Reaction score
Usually grabs a pack of C11-3s with the 40% off and Blastoff Flight Paks with 50% off coupons. Wish they had D12-3s.
A Super Joann's and a Hobby Lobby within a 1/2-mile radius of each other. Got the Midwest tungsten carbide sanding blocks at Joann's. Micro clips in jewelry findings at both Joann's and Hobby Lobby.

Last edited:

Scode68

Reaction score
Noticed the one Michals near work was cleared out of the three packs but the one near home had three packs from A to D. Didn't catch what numbers.

Chuck H

Reaction score
Noticed the one Michals near work was cleared out of the three packs but the one near home had three packs from A to D. Didn't catch what numbers.
Where in NJ? Ramsey doesn't have rockets.

Scode68

Reaction score
Bridgewater and North Brunswick has rockets but the Bridgewater store has empty hangers were the engine three packs sit.

GlennW

Reaction score
The one in East Hanover on Rt.10 has motors and rockets, or at least it did last time I was in a couple months ago. A bit far from Monroe though!

Glenn

RocketT.Coyote

Reaction score
Redeemed a 50% off coupon on Friday. Overheard the clerk tell another customer that they accept competitor coupons now.

Has 50% Joann's coupons.

Scode68

Reaction score
I did notice a small sign when I was in there on Friday.

Scode68

Reaction score
Noticed AC More has a 50% off coupon also so that will be used at Michaels also.;)

THier

Reaction score
Redeemed a 50% off coupon on Friday. Overheard the clerk tell another customer that they accept competitor coupons now.

Has 50% Joann's coupons.
Not online coupons though,, only coupons clipped from ads,, here in MD atleast.

Tom

Nickc

Reaction score
Like Sodmeister said, can't get the motors north of the border, I guess I should have headed south when I moved from Toronto to Winnipeg. :(

dave carver

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo
Reaction score
I was just there last night buying paint for my airbrush. Saw the flight pack. Thought it was too much. On the receipt there was a 50% off coupon. Walked out the door saw it, walked right back in and got a flight pack! :D

Ahhh, now I know for sure the local Michael's has motors:D

(prints out 2 coupons)

Marlin523

Reaction score
If you are referring to the coupon I posted, it has expired.

Scode68

Reaction score
Working now. Must have been a problem with the site when I tried it yesterday.

tomar

Reaction score

I wish the store by me would stock the Flight Packs. :(