Michaels coupons

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobH48

Reaction score
For those of you who like to get up early, the Michaels ad in todays paper has a 60% off coupon good on Friday from 6-8am.

Also a 50% off coupon good on friday from 8-10am.

And another 50% off coupon good all day saturday.

So if I go about 7:30 buy a 60% off item and bring it to my car and go back and buy a 50% off item after 8.

Sounds good to me. :D

thanks for posting,, it's only 50% and 40% here but I will be passing one on the way to work around 6:15,,so it works out convienent for me

I can't sleep past 7 AM anyway. I've already been to Michael's this AM and got a Blast Off Flight Pack for $20 with the 60% coupon. Yowza!

Originally posted by illini
I can't sleep past 7 AM anyway. I've already been to Michael's this AM and got a Blast Off Flight Pack for $20 with the 60% coupon. Yowza!

Yup, me too!

Even though I probably won't be able to use them until spring, $20 is a too good a price to pass up.

I went back and got a Stormcaster for $6 with the 50% coupon.

You guys must have user friendly Michaels, Our michaels seems to have a problem with high dollar merchandise on their shelves for a 50% off sale. Last time they did it we went in thursday night to scope it out. there were 3 big daddys. Well friday morning POOF! they had vanished, only to magically reappear on Monday.

went this morning ,, everything i was interested in was on"sale"
so my coupon did not apply...anyway.

Back