Merry Christmas

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larry

Reaction score
From My family to yours. We wish all of you a very
MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Larry,Jane, ashley, and Jeramy

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! or any other Holiday you guys celebrate!

I hope you all get what you wanted:D

santa_rocket.gif

Yuletide Felicitations!
To All!

:D

Well, I'll be at work doing my part to keep the air transportation system moving.
:mad:

But Merry Christmas anyway! The mother-in-law gave me a substantial gift certificate to MAGNUM so it's all good.

Merry Christmas fellow Rocket dudes........

(we'll have to continue this thread tommarrow to see what everyones from santa)

Originally posted by Leo
Frohe Weihnachten! :)

I have always wondered what the German's said at this time of the year?????

(I am heading over to see some family in a few minutes, the lady of the house is German)

since NZ is the first place to have Christmas today (the we see the sun first each day) it time to tell what i got, i mainly got money
for rocket stuff and i did get a nice sized voucher for my local hobby shop and a new set of precision drill bits

so what did you guys get?

Marry Christmas... Happy Dreams of APCP motors and FlisKits Gift Certificates :D

I don't know about you... but I think a FlisKits Gift Certificate is the PERFECT gift ;)

Merry christamas everyone.!!!

for christmas I got a TCB in a flash Thunder!!!

looks like level 2 this spring!!

Merry Christmas to all!!

So far, we've only visited with the wife's family. Had a blast, and a great supper. Loved playing with the kids and their toys. One nephew recieved a small telescope, so I helped him to under stand how to use it a bit, explained why it needs cool down time before he would be able to see anything with it.
My self, so far, no direct rocket stuff, but got some nice tools. It started Sunday, I went to Lowe's and picked up an electric palm sander (always wanted one). My wife had me pick out something for my self for Christmas, so I got a Black and Decker 18 volt cordless drill/ saw combo set. At the inlaws tonight, I recieved a 7.2v cordless Dremel which I have been wanting for a while now. It's been a good holiday so far, I just hope I can enjoy the time with the family tomorrow, even if I get nothing else, family time is precious and priceless.

Only thing I got rocketry related is one of those Rubbermaid type rolling toolboxes to use for all my ground support stuff. Love it!! Other than that, everything I got was paintball related.

Back