Merry Christmas to our Orthodox friends

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peartree

Cyborg Rocketeer
Staff member
Administrator
Global Mod
Reaction score
Since about half the Christian (the Eastern half) world celebrates Christmas today, here's to you. I hope your celebration is as joyous as ours was in December.

Since about half the Christian (the Eastern half) world celebrates Christmas today, here's to you. I hope your celebration is as joyous as ours was in December.

My wife is of ukranian ancestry so this when they do up the holiday. Great food and good times :)
Cheers
fred

That explains why I saw a set of Christmas Lights which said 'Happy Birthday Jesus' last night in our neighborhood. I had not seen it last month, and was wondering why it was being displayed after everyone else had taken theirs down.

John, Moderators,

This has absolutely NOTHING to do with Apollo Little Joe II's, arguing wether the MLAS flight was a TRUE abort test, or posting cartoons in a group that is supposed to be stricly about contest rocketry (not contest animation).

Dispite this, I say Merry Christmas to you too John, as you, the other half, and I celebrate the birth of the Christ child and the religion associated/founded by him.

Jonathan

P.s. I gave and received only one Christmas gift this year as I believe the holiday has been hijacked by retailers/manufactures!

Gave a Nintendo Wii system to the grandkids. My wife bought me a blue-ray appliance player. I gave her $200. That was it, and frankly I hate Christmas, the cold, the shopping, the crowds, the unruley people, I mean come friggin on, what has happened to 'Joy to the world'? CNBC had retail shopping figures coming in by the hour... what about peace and good will toward men/women? I am really becoming an enemy of the state/status quo.

Jonathan - I must agree about the over commercialization of the Christmas season. The hype starts before Thanksgiving any more. It makes it hard to get in the spirit of it all.

Back