Merlin Missile Solutions Now Shipping Hazmat

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lance2j

Reaction score
Batavia, Ohio – Merlin Missile Solutions Now Shipping Hazmat

January 30, 2005

Merlin Missile Solutions, a provider of “Unique Solutions for High Performance Rocketry”, is now certified to ship Hazmat motors and reload kits, including AeroTech, Cesaroni, Ellis Mountain and Estes.

According to Lance Knoechel, president of Merlin Missile Solutions, “I am very excited to expand to the entire continental U.S. the full range of our products and quality service that we have provided in the Midwest.”

Additional information can be found on the Merlin Missile Solutions web site at www.MerlinMissiles.com.

Thanks for the update Lance. 8)

I'm curious given your location - I'm in New Philadelphia, do you plan to sell/carry the Aerotech RMS hardware -specifically the 18mm and 24mm varieties.

I am hopeful you might start carrying these items, which would make ordering a bit quicker than some of the dealers online. 8)

Cheers,

Yes, I carry 18, 24 & 29mm AeroTech Model RMS motor hardware and 29mm through 54mm Dr Rocket hardware (with special orders for 75mm and above). Feel free to give me a call for current pricing and availability.

Lance

Lance,

Many thanks for the quick reply. I've emailed you with a query in regards to the 18 and 24mm hardware an pricing on a D13-7W Reload Kit 18/20 (3) 8)

Cheers and thanks,

Back