• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Mega Der Red Max, Ventris, Maxi Alpha 3

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThirstyBarbarian

Reaction score
I’ve got 3 great OOP Estes kits I’d like to sell in a single lot. These rockets represent a path from LPR, through MPR, to HPR. If you’ve only flown smaller rockets, these 3 rockets could be your stepping stones to a Level 1 HPR certification.

Maxi Alpha 3 — lightweight, easy-to-build rocket for D and E motors. I’ve built tons of these. It’s a large sized rocket for D and E motors. Fun to fly and fun to decorate. This kit is sealed. I always do a custom paint job, so I have many spare sets of MAIII stickers. If you’d like extras, let me know, and I will toss them in the box for free. Other freebies if you like — elastic shock cord to replace rubber band, Estes 24mm screw-on plastic motor retainer.

Ventris — cool looking PSII builder kit that flies on F and G composite motors. These PSII kits were a great introduction to MPR building techniques and materials. Too bad most of them are OOP now! The bag has been opened. The kits is complete.

Mega Der Red Max — super popular PSII builder kit for G and H motors. I can’t believe they let this kit go OOP! It was designed for G motors, but is great on H motors too. Lots of people have used the MDRM for L1 cert flights. These rockets are great, because they fly well on G motors at LPR events, but can also be pushed on H motors at HPR events. The bag has been opened. The kit is complete, and there is even an extra decal set.

I’m offering the kits as a single lot for $170, including shipping to anywhere in the continental US. Thanks for taking a look!

I've received an offer on the kits via PM. We need to work out the details of the pick-up, but for now, I'm holding the kits for the member who contacted me. Thanks, everyone!

Did all of this sell? The maxi alpha 3 was a rad rocket-if it did not sell I would be interested

Ok, he has not been here since 6 July. I am marking this sold. If Thirsty returns and wants it reopened, I can do so.

Hey, everyone. Sorry I did not update the listing. The kits were sold to the first person to contact me, and then I went out of town for a vacation and forgot to update the listing.

As it turns out, the buyer is a member of my local rocketry club, so he was able to pick up the rockets at my house, which saved on shipping. And I may get to see some of them fly at a local club event, which would be cool!

Thanks for the interest in the kits!

no problem. That maxi kit was my first pro series kit when I made the transition from 18mm motors-when they first came out-glad it will be flow though! great kit!

Back