Mega der Red Max prep for Tulsa launch

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Outstanding!!! I’ve seen it standing by, and have been eager to see it go! I’m planning on bringing only low power tomorrow, including a recently finished DRM, with custom “crinkle” finish......(accidentally crinkled....incompatible clear....)🤦🏻‍♂️

C4C446C8-D478-4E1C-8A68-9843EE8ACC33.jpeg

Wait just a second....you’ve got a 67/68 Cougar in your garage! I owned a dark green ‘67 from my junior year in high school to a couple of years into college. Those very obscured panel lines look very familiar.

Now that is a very good ID! I do indeed have a ‘68 undergoing a very long heart transplant....stock 302 out, stroked 351W going in(393 stroker). I also have a low mileage ‘88 XR7 in the other garage....

‘68:
A91EBCA0-1AD9-4345-BBEB-BCD687FFBE33.jpeg

902DF11E-68F8-48F2-A325-B82B0697C4E8.jpeg

Sweet! Mine was a 67 XR7 GT. 390 with C6 auto. Loved that car.

For the last couple of decades it’s been my 87 Buick Grand National. Here’s a video from last Thursday’s cruise night in Pryor. We’re at 1:39...

You didn’t happen to get video of my bean field shot, did you?

Thanks, maybe I can get a better line, and recover next month if they haven’t harvested yet.....:fingerscrossed: I had eyes on it, until I didn’t......🤦🏻‍♂️ Wouldn’t be bad, but that was a brand new 18/20 case.....first flight!

Nice to meet you today, though!

Thanks, maybe I can get a better line, and recover next month if they haven’t harvested yet.....:fingerscrossed: I had eyes on it, until I didn’t......🤦🏻‍♂️ Wouldn’t be bad, but that was a brand new 18/20 case.....first flight!

Nice to meet you today, though!
Didn't get the recovery on video. It was too fast and small. I lost sight of it.

Sometimes the farmer will spot them and get them back to Paul Reed or Hal Ellis... It's one of those small Mach1 fiberglass rockets isn't it? Should survive out there pretty good. fingers crossed!

Sweet! Mine was a 67 XR7 GT. 390 with C6 auto. Loved that car.

For the last couple of decades it’s been my 87 Buick Grand National. Here’s a video from last Thursday’s cruise night in Pryor. We’re at 1:39...

That’s the America I really miss.

Didn't get the recovery on video. It was too fast and small. I lost sight of it.

Sometimes the farmer will spot them and get them back to Paul Reed or Hal Ellis... It's one of those small Mach1 fiberglass rockets isn't it? Should survive out there pretty good. fingers crossed!

Yup, I had it, should have stayed put. Started moving to hoof it, glanced away, and it was gone.

Maybe I’ll get lucky, and it won’t get “harvested”!!!!

Back